school class load

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Bevo

Radiology, R1
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Im considering dropping a sociology class Im currently taking, a gender and work class. Im a post bacc student so the class isn't neccessary for me graduating anything or. If I drop it I will be taking 10 hours this term in addition to the mcat studying.

At the moment Im worried that all the busy work it is providing me is taking away from my ability to spend time on my other biology classes and lab course as well as the mcat studying.

Im just worried about how it will look if I drop it now and only take 10 hours this semester. Will it reflect negativly on me?

Members don't see this ad.

If dropping the class if ever brought up during the interview, then just be honest....

Dropping a class will not be as big of a deal as you think it is. Just do well in the courses you're doing and the MCAT's if you decide on dropping this course.

Besides, if you feel overwhelmed as it is, then it might be a good idea to drop the class.... otherwise that thought will linger in your head for the rest of the semester or quarter.

Just my 2cents, :cool: