School List Help (3.76, 517)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

aboutWA

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
Posted here a while back but wanted to get some advice on my revised school list. Any and all help would be appreciated.
Stats: 3.76 cGPA, 3.67 sGPA, 517 MCAT
State: WA
Undergrad: UW
ECs: 1000+ hrs paid clinical, 1000+ hrs. research, 450+ hrs. clinical volunteering, 1500+ hrs. leadership (fraternity president and campus ministry rep), 75 hrs. non-clinical volunteering, 40 hrs. shadowing, 100 hrs. TA for intro bio class.
LoR's: 6 total, decent to very strong

School List: Ideally would like to cut this down a bit to avoid spending a fortune on the app and to give myself more breathing room on potential 2s. Also feel like I have too many reach/California/low yield schools. Let me know what you think

Reach:
UCLA
UCSD
UCSF
Duke
Kaiser
Case Western
Boston
Mount Sinai

Target:
UWash
Colorado
OHSU
Loma Linda
USC
Hosfstra
Einstein
St. Louis
Rochester
Dartmouth
Tufts
Emory
UA Phoenix
Georgetown

Safeish:
Wash State
Albany
Miami
Med College of Wisconsin

Members don't see this ad.

Remove, UCSF and UCSD as they accept few non residents with your stats and no connection to the state. You should receive several interviews from the other schools on your list.

Reactions: 1 user
Remove, UCSF and UCSD as they accept few non residents with your stats and no connection to the state. You should receive several interviews from the other schools on your list.
Thanks Faha!