• Set Yourself Up For Success Webinar

October 6, 2021 at 2 PM Eastern/11 AM Pacific
    SDN and Osmosis are teaming up to help you get set up for success this school year! We'll be covering study tips, healthy habits, and meeting mentors.

Register Now!

• Funniest Story on the Job Contest Starts Now!

Contest starts now and ends September 27th. Winner will receive a special user banner and $10 Amazon Gift card!

JOIN NOW
  • Site Updates Coming Next Week

Site updates are coming next week on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. Click the button below to learn more!

LEARN MORE

School List Help (3.76, 517)

aboutWA

Jan 31, 2020
  1. Pre-Medical
Posted here a while back but wanted to get some advice on my revised school list. Any and all help would be appreciated.
Stats: 3.76 cGPA, 3.67 sGPA, 517 MCAT
State: WA
Undergrad: UW
ECs: 1000+ hrs paid clinical, 1000+ hrs. research, 450+ hrs. clinical volunteering, 1500+ hrs. leadership (fraternity president and campus ministry rep), 75 hrs. non-clinical volunteering, 40 hrs. shadowing, 100 hrs. TA for intro bio class.
LoR's: 6 total, decent to very strong

School List: Ideally would like to cut this down a bit to avoid spending a fortune on the app and to give myself more breathing room on potential 2s. Also feel like I have too many reach/California/low yield schools. Let me know what you think

Reach:
UCLA
UCSD
UCSF
Duke
Kaiser
Case Western
Boston
Mount Sinai

Target:
UWash
Colorado
OHSU
Loma Linda
USC
Hosfstra
Einstein
St. Louis
Rochester
Dartmouth
Tufts
Emory
UA Phoenix
Georgetown

Safeish:
Wash State
Albany
Miami
Med College of Wisconsin

About the Ads
This thread is more than 1 year old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.