School List Help ORM Texas Resident

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

riebmaon

Reaction score

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Did you add to or improve your TMDSAS application since last year? Or was it a late submission issue?

SUNY Downstate takes mostly New Yorkers but NYMC would consider you, also maybe Albany
Iowa does take 1/3 OOS but unlikely that one of those states is Texas.

I'll let the better list builders add some OOS schools for you

Did you add to or improve your TMDSAS application since last year? Or was it a late submission issue?

SUNY Downstate takes mostly New Yorkers but NYMC would consider you, also maybe Albany
Iowa does take 1/3 OOS but unlikely that one of those states is Texas.

I'll let the better list builders add some OOS schools for you

I received 4 TMDSAS interviews last cycle. Either I am a bad interviewer or I fell through the cracks, however, I improved my application just by becoming a medical assistant and gaining some more non-clinical hours with a complete revamped personal statement and application. My TMDSAS application is fully complete and I’m still awaiting verification from AAMC, should I just not send in my secondary for downstate and Iowa. Also does Einstein only accept applicants with high research hours?

I received 4 TMDSAS interviews last cycle. Either I am a bad interviewer or I fell through the cracks, however, I improved my application just by becoming a medical assistant and gaining some more non-clinical hours with a complete revamped personal statement and application. My TMDSAS application is fully complete and I’m still awaiting verification from AAMC, should I just not send in my secondary for downstate and Iowa. Also does Einstein only accept applicants with high research hours?
Good luck this time, I bet the extra extracurricular hours will help. I wouldn't bother doing the SUNY secondary but you can try Iowa.