School List Help Please - Thank you

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

futurepredent2016

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Could use some advice on adding/removing some schools! I have not taken microbio or A&P so I could not add some schools I wanted to so thought I would add others. I am little worried cause low gp and RC but I want to stay in Cali, hopefully can get those secondaries. Thanks again!

3.2 overall and sci
AA23, TS24, PAT18

Cali resident
150+ hr shadowing
500+ hr hospital volunteering
1000+ hr worked
Strong leadership work

USC
UCLA
UCSF
LLU
UoP
WesternU
LECOM
Louisville
BU
Columbia
Tufts
Maryland
Minnesota
Creighton
Rutgers
NYU
Buffalo
Case
Temple
Upenn
Upitt
Roseman
Virgina Comm.
Marquette

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Well it depends how many you want to apply to but I would apply to the following- marquette, virginia, pitt, penn, case, buffalo, rutgers, creighton, minnesota, columbia, ucsf, ucla

Reactions: 1 user
Well it depends how many you want to apply to but I would apply to the following- marquette, virginia, pitt, penn, case, buffalo, rutgers, creighton, minnesota, columbia, ucsf, ucla
Thank you very much, Andrea! I will probably cut some school cause I do not think I can handle that many secondaries and submit all within the first two weeks or less. Maybe cut NYU, BU, Roseman. I want to apply to all Cali schools cause I am Cali resident.

Any advice would be much appreciated from others, thank you!

Members don't see this ad :)
Thank you very much, Andrea! I will probably cut some school cause I do not think I can handle that many secondaries and submit all within the first two weeks or less. Maybe cut NYU, BU, Roseman. I want to apply to all Cali schools cause I am Cali resident.

Any advice would be much appreciated from others, thank you!
Not all schools have secondaries, like uop, Pitt, case, buffalo (maybe), to name a few.

Could use some advice on adding/removing some schools! I have not taken microbio or A&P so I could not add some schools I wanted to so thought I would add others. I am little worried cause low gp and RC but I want to stay in Cali, hopefully can get those secondaries. Thanks again!

3.2 overall and sci
AA23, TS24, PAT18

Cali resident
150+ hr shadowing
500+ hr hospital volunteering
1000+ hr worked
Strong leadership work

USC
UCLA
UCSF
LLU
UoP
WesternU
LECOM
Louisville
BU
Columbia
Tufts
Maryland
Minnesota
Creighton
Rutgers
NYU
Buffalo
Case
Temple
Upenn
Upitt
Roseman
Virgina Comm.
Marquette

Hey Predent, I have similar stats, but had planned to apply to ~20 schools. I think you have a great DAT score. I was wondering, did you choose to apply to so many schools?

Not all schools have secondaries, like uop, Pitt, case, buffalo (maybe), to name a few.

USC and Marquette also do not have secondary applications.
Virginia and NYU will not require secondary app until after you are interviewed.

Minnesota has a really really long secondary application.. the longest I've seen so far of 21 schools I'm applying to.
UPenn's secondary contains 4 essay questions.

USC and Marquette also do not have secondary applications.
Virginia and NYU will not require secondary app until after you are interviewed.

Minnesota has a really really long secondary application.. the longest I've seen so far of 21 schools I'm applying to.
UPenn's secondary contains 4 essay questions.
Is the UPENN secondary before or after interviews?