Thank you letter

Started by ballpass
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

ballpass

Full Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I recently interviewed, and when I asked how I could stay in touch, the dentists who were part of the admissions team gave me their names and phone numbers. Since they aren’t faculty, I’m not sure if sending a thank-you note by text would be too informal, or if I should try to find their dental office emails instead. Any guidance would be appreciated!
 
Yes I agree that texting would be too informal. I typically send an email or a hand written note.

Some of my thoughts....

Option 1: Finding dental office on their office website and sending email
Option 2: Sending a hand written note directly to their practice
Option 3: Contacting the school's admissions coordinator and asking for their personal emails to send directly