School List Help

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

farmeronly

Reaction score
I graduate in like a week with a 3.7 GPA and a 521 MCAT

Like 2500 hours of research (organic chem/biomaterials) with maybe authorship by the time I apply. 500 hours volunteering as a boy scout leader. 100 hours volunteering at a non-profit dental/ WIC clinic. 600ish hours of clinical experience as a PCT in a hospital when I apply. Also have like 30 hours shadowing Family med and PM&R.

Anyway, I am an Illinois resident, and here is what I have so far.

Michigan, Northwestern, Illinois, Case Western, SIU, Rush, Loyola, Wake Forest, UMiami, USC, Brown, Vermont, Cincinnati, Wisconsin, Iowa, Duke, Emory, UPenn, Medical College of Wisconsin, SLU, Pitt, Indiana, Hofstra, Drexel, Georgetown, Temple, Mayo, UCLA, UChicago, Cornell, Wayne State, WashU, Vanderbilt, Virginia, Rosalind Franklin, Columbia, Creighton, Ohio State, NYMC, Minnesota, Nebraska, BostonU, GWU, Mount Sinai, Hackensack

Members don't see this ad.

You have too many schools that you are applying to. Remove the ones that have a significant instate preference including Nebraska, Minnesota, UCLA. Also remove Rush since they are looking for applicants that have many more hours of clinical and non clinical volunteering than you have.

Reactions: 1 user