School Psychology?

Started by PsychJoy
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

PsychJoy

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi everyone!
I'm brand new to the forum and I'm so glad to have found it. I am wondering if any of you have degrees and school psych and also are licensed psychologists with private practices. I'm contemplating getting a PhD in either School or Clinical. I am really interested in psychoeducational assessments, interventions, and school consultation, but I am also interested in other areas of psychology and don't want to limit myself. Any suggestions? Thanks for your help! 🙂
 
Can't help you with your questions, but I hate to see a post ignored. School psych is a great field, and the more docs we can get in the schools to help kids the better. Salary is good, lots of time off, the only concern I would have is alot of repetition..testing..writing etc..

😀