School that aren't rolling

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

kiwie07

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I tried searching for this but I couldn't find an actual tread for it.
I know most schools are rolling - which ones aren't? Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Yale, isn't

All of the TX schools (excepting Baylor) participate in a match that ensures that one student holds only one in-state acceptance at a time. This occurs on 1 Feb of every year.

Members don't see this ad :)
I think Columbia, Harvard, and Cornell are not rolling. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

Oh. Yeah. Check the MSAR. It provides that info for each school.

this may be a stupid question but what does rolling mean?

smallqt said:
this may be a stupid question but what does rolling mean?

Schools that have a rolling application policy review applications more-or-less in the order in which they arrive. In other words, those who send their apps in the earliest get reviewed the earliest, get interviewed earlier (generally), and have an advantage of finding out sooner. For schools that are rolling, it's to your advantage to get the apps completed ASAP.

ms2209 said:
Schools that have a rolling application policy review applications more-or-less in the order in which they arrive. In other words, those who send their apps in the earliest get reviewed the earliest, get interviewed earlier (generally), and have an advantage of finding out sooner. For schools that are rolling, it's to your advantage to get the apps completed ASAP.

Thanks!