Schools accepting international students for MD/PhD

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

thinkpositive

futureMD
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi all,

I was just wondering where I can find a list of schools accepting international students at MD/Phd programs ?

Thanks 🙂
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi Neuronix,
Thanks for all the great posts. As an international applicant, I'm interested in how international students do in the MD/PhD application process. I tried going to the forum site on the intransit website but the link sends me back to the studentdoctor.net website. Do you know what's wrong with this?
Thanks for all the help!

Best,
rrral
 
rrral said:
I tried going to the forum site on the intransit website but the link sends me back to the studentdoctor.net website.

He's probably referring to our search engine.

Go here: http://forums.studentdoctor.net/search.php? and use the search engine to find words like "international". There's a wealth of information around here, you just may need to dig a bit.

Good luck!