Schools I could get into in NY for pre med

Started by deleted421268
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

D

deleted421268

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
My stats either 3.3 uw and 3.46 or 3.33 uw and 3.5 w by end of junior year. My SAT is 1560, 600 math, 510 reading, 450 writing. My EC are Key Club 4 years, Track and Field 3 years, SADD 2 years, Library Volunteer, and worker at APPNA Physician Conference, and plan on volunteering at my dad's hospital sometime soon. I had 3.1 uw and 3.25 w freshman year so tried to get a upward trend going. What colleges could I get into in New York for pre med? Also going to take SAT again in June planning to get SAT Score higher. What are best colleges in NY for pre med that I could get into..
 
My stats either 3.3 uw and 3.46 or 3.33 uw and 3.5 w by end of junior year. My SAT is 1560, 600 math, 510 reading, 450 writing. My EC are Key Club 4 years, Track and Field 3 years, SADD 2 years, Library Volunteer, and worker at APPNA Physician Conference, and plan on volunteering at my dad's hospital sometime soon. I had 3.1 uw and 3.25 w freshman year so tried to get a upward trend going. What colleges could I get into in New York for pre med? Also going to take SAT again in June planning to get SAT Score higher. What are best colleges in NY for pre med that I could get into..

The best colleges in NY for you are based on your own criteria.

Whether or not you like rural locations, suburban, in the city..... Whether or not you like smaller schools or larger schools... Etc

Go wild.

https://bigfuture.collegeboard.org/college-search
 
You could probably get into some of the SUNY schools. Based on your stats:

Easy:
Adelphi
Clarkson (But there are practically no girls there, so I don't recommend it)
Elmira
New School
Pace

Medium:
Hofstra

Low (But still within reach):
Skidmore (You would need better SAT scores for this)
Syracuse (You would need much better SAT scores for this)