Schools in Illinois (and NY?)

Started by Radicator
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Radicator

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi,

I am an Illinois resident (though I grew up in and my family is still in NY so I could argue for residence there as well) as I went to College here (UChicago) and am now working full-time here (software engineer). I am a non-trad re-inventor with a low GPA. Which schools in my state(s) would be good choice to apply to/might potentially give me a chance? Thanks!
 
Hi,

I am an Illinois resident (though I grew up in and my family is still in NY so I could argue for residence there as well) as I went to College here (UChicago) and am now working full-time here (software engineer). I am a non-trad re-inventor with a low GPA. Which schools in my state(s) would be good choice to apply to/might potentially give me a chance? Thanks!
Impossible to answer without knowing your stats and the rest of your app.

Don't bother with SIU unless you're from the southern part of ILL.

You should NOT focus on only two states!