Schools rejecting after interviews

Started by Jalby
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Jalby

I fight crime at day when Batman are sleeping.
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
This will be one of the mosy unpopular threads, but I hope people will post on them. It will help people to know if no news actually is good news and (somewhat) what their chances are if they make a waitlist after interviewing. i.e. does the school put everyone on the waitlist or only a small number (30) make it on the list. So I've been rejected from MCW post-int, and I've heard of the other schools rejecting people Post interviews.

MCW
UCSF
 
I know OHSU place the majority on hold after interview. On a typical year, maybe 30% or so will get accepted on a rolling basis, but the majority get placed on hold till March15. I got the impression Vermont does the same thing with out-of-staters. I hope this helps.