1. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

Dismiss Notice
Hey Texans—join us for a DFW meetup! Click here to learn more.

Schools rejecting after interviews

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by Jalby, Feb 8, 2002.

1. Jalby

Jalby I fight crime at day when Batman are sleeping.
    10+ Year Member

Pre-Veterinary
    This will be one of the mosy unpopular threads, but I hope people will post on them. It will help people to know if no news actually is good news and (somewhat) what their chances are if they make a waitlist after interviewing. i.e. does the school put everyone on the waitlist or only a small number (30) make it on the list. So I've been rejected from MCW post-int, and I've heard of the other schools rejecting people Post interviews.

MCW
    UCSF

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. P60001

P60001 Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

I know OHSU place the majority on hold after interview. On a typical year, maybe 30% or so will get accepted on a rolling basis, but the majority get placed on hold till March15. I got the impression Vermont does the same thing with out-of-staters. I hope this helps.