Schools requiring all pre-reqs to be done before applying

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Feelgood Inc

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I will be taking Organic Chemistry Lab and an English course in the fall semester of my application year and am curious to what schools require all pre-reqs to be completed. I hear that Temple and Wake Forest does this but are there other schools to be aware of? If I apply to these schools without completing pre-reqs will my application be automatically considered late until January?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I will be taking Organic Chemistry Lab and an English course in the fall semester of my application year and am curious to what schools require all pre-reqs to be completed. I hear that Temple and Wake Forest does this but are there other schools to be aware of? If I apply to these schools without completing pre-reqs will my application be automatically considered late until January?

I'm not sure that Wake Forest still does this. Temple definitely does; Temple's website says they won't review your app until they have grades for all pre-reqs