bujji13

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jul 24, 2001
MD
Visit site
Status
So anyone else think Baylor might notify soon? Next few hours?

Good god, I certainly hope so! I heard they might actually call at odd hours :eek: , but it would make more sense to just send an email... When did you interview RA? Maybe we've met each other?

OP
R

Random Access

1K Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Aug 23, 2002
Visit site
Status
Originally posted by bujji13
Good god, I certainly hope so! I heard they might actually call at odd hours :eek: , but it would make more sense to just send an email... When did you interview RA? Maybe we've met each other?
I didn't. :) A friend of mine did...she got a lot of interviews...

About the Ads

bujji13

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jul 24, 2001
MD
Visit site
Status
Wow RA,

That's dedication man! I take it your friend isn't an SDNer. I was there on the 27th, and have been biting my nails for the past 2 and a half weeks! What's even more nervewracking is that they apparently make their decisions the same day as the interview......:eek: :eek: :eek:

Oh well, what's a few more sleepless hours of nausea-inducing anxiety? :laugh:

J

jot

yo i think i was there on the 27th ... there were a bunch of hopkinss kids - you can prolly guess who i was;)

OP
R

Random Access

1K Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Aug 23, 2002
Visit site
Status
What's even more nervewracking is that they apparently make their decisions the same day as the interview......:eek: :eek: :eek:
Yeah. She mentioned that. Although, don't people who don't get in that week go back into the pool the next week?

bujji13

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jul 24, 2001
MD
Visit site
Status
yo i think i was there on the 27th ... there were a bunch of hopkinss kids - you can prolly guess who i was
\

Haha,

Hey Jot how's it going? You think we'll hear from Baylor today? I was at WashU this past Friday, it was funny, b/c I was totally expecting to see you there! I was like "hmm, I'm at an interview, out of state - so where's Jot?" :laugh:

Yeah , there were like 8 of us that day...:D

relatively prime

post happy member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Apr 28, 2002
Visit site
Status
\

Haha,

Hey Jot how's it going? You think we'll hear from Baylor today? I was at WashU this past Friday, it was funny, b/c I was totally expecting to see you there! I was like "hmm, I'm at an interview, out of state - so where's Jot?" :laugh:

Yeah , there were like 8 of us that day...:D
Yo, I was at WashU this past friday!! who were you? :)

bujji13

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jul 24, 2001
MD
Visit site
Status
Originally posted by relatively prime
Yo, I was at WashU this past friday!! who were you? :)
Hey RP,

I was the indian guy from JHU wearing a really light gray suit. If you are a mrs. and you go to a school with the letter K in the name, I will know you are ;) ;)

Haha, sorry to be so cryptic, didn't want to give you away though!!! :laugh: :D

About the Ads