Schools that are strong in behavior?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

EngineeringVet

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I was wondering if any of you know which schools have strong animal behavior programs? I'm not sure I want to go through with becoming a board certified veterinary behaviorist, but it is definitely an area of interest to me and something I would like to take a few good classes in on my way towards becoming a vet.
 
I was wondering if any of you know which schools have strong animal behavior programs? I'm not sure I want to go through with becoming a board certified veterinary behaviorist, but it is definitely an area of interest to me and something I would like to take a few good classes in on my way towards becoming a vet.
Tufts is decent we have a required clinical behavior course in third year and it is an optional rotation during your clinical year.