Schools that don't send denial letters c/o 2025

Started by CyroCap
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

CyroCap

Full Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey, just wondering if there are any vet schools that just ghost you and don't send denial letters if you get rejected. I know some other types of grad programs do this so I'm wondering if any vet schools do as well. Thanks!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
It's true that some schools don't send rejection letters, but in my experience they waitlist everyone who isn't accepted at a certain point in the admissions process. I would like to think that no school would ever just leave someone hanging