You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Clemson University 2025-2026 (c/o 2030 Hopefuls)
Started by A2002
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
animallvr9
New Member
I just received a portal update stating
"After careful review of your application, we regret to inform you that we will not be moving forward with your candidacy at this time.
Our decision is based on the following unmet requirement(s): "
but then it is blank and doesn't say what requirements I haven't met? I didn't take one prereq course yet but they said we were allowed to have up to 2 prereqs in progress so I am confused why it would say this.
"After careful review of your application, we regret to inform you that we will not be moving forward with your candidacy at this time.
Our decision is based on the following unmet requirement(s): "
but then it is blank and doesn't say what requirements I haven't met? I didn't take one prereq course yet but they said we were allowed to have up to 2 prereqs in progress so I am confused why it would say this.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Submitted my Kira Talent Interview for Clemson earlier today and felt like it went relatively well for a timed interview and the circumstances 🙂))
If anyone is planning on taking it don’t worry too much about it! I definitely felt I did relatively well and it was a pretty fun interview.
If anyone is planning on taking it don’t worry too much about it! I definitely felt I did relatively well and it was a pretty fun interview.
millerthomas
New Member
What did you do to prepare? Also, can you click the link and view it before you are actually ready to take it? I had another school you could only hit the link once so I am nervous about that.Submitted my Kira Talent Interview for Clemson earlier today and felt like it went relatively well for a timed interview and the circumstances 🙂))
If anyone is planning on taking it don’t worry too much about it! I definitely felt I did relatively well and it was a pretty fun interview.
FutureEquineVet1
Full Member
when you click the link it will take you through a few steps where you check your camera and microphone and then you’ll be able to do your practice interview (which has different questions) as many times as you want. Then start the real interview whenever you’re ready. You can sign out and back in at any time before you start the real interview
aspiringvet03
New Member
Hi! Would you mind sharing if it is traditional interview questions or are they situation based? I'm not sure what to prepare for!when you click the link it will take you through a few steps where you check your camera and microphone and then you’ll be able to do your practice interview (which has different questions) as many times as you want. Then start the real interview whenever you’re ready. You can sign out and back in at any time before you start the real interview
FutureEquineVet1
Full Member
More situational. I’d say prepare more like it’s an MMI
millerthomas
New Member
How many questions were there? Just trying to figure out how long I should prepare to be speaking for. TIA!More situational. I’d say prepare more like it’s an MMI
5 video (30 sec prep, 1 minute answer) and 1 written (10 minutes)How many questions were there? Just trying to figure out how long I should prepare to be speaking for. TIA!
futurevetdr
New Member
Has anyone gotten acceptance or rejections to Clemson?
retrarou
Full Member
Nope! I think I saw something about decisions would be sent out in February, if I'm remembering correctlyHas anyone gotten acceptance or rejections to Clemson?
futurevetdr
New Member
I read approximately 600 completed ones.
Do you mind sharing where you saw this? I knew there were only 25 OOS seats but this gives me hope.I read approximately 600 completed ones.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
futurevetdr
New Member
Sure. It was in this Post and Couriwr articleDo you mind sharing where you saw this? I knew there were only 25 OOS seats but this gives me hope.
South Carolina needs large-animal veterinarians. Will a (pricey) new Clemson program fill the void?
futurevetdr
New Member
Sure. It was in this Post and Couriwr article
South Carolina needs large-animal veterinarians. Will a (pricey) new Clemson program fill the void?
ashleym0821
New Member
Where did you see that there were 25 OOS seats?Do you mind sharing where you saw this? I knew there were only 25 OOS seats but this gives me hope.
SoloApollo
New Member
I heard that 60 seats were reserved for people from South Carolina, and 20 seats were available for people from out of state.
news.clemson.edu
PCVM Fall 2025 Update
The Harvey S. Peeler Jr. College of Veterinary Medicine (PCVM) is moving steadily toward welcoming its first class in fall 2026, pending accreditation.
news.clemson.edu
Attachments
miasrivers
New Member
I was thinking more so in two weeks at the end of FebruaryDo we think decisions might come out next week?? I’m so nervous!!
SoloApollo
New Member
Yeah, it’s probably the last week of February for many. Waiting is the worst part, but hey, it’s a short month at least. Good luck, everyone!
totgregory
New Member
I just received a call and I was accepted into the inaugural class!! Go Tigers and I can’t wait to meet all my new classmates🐯
Congrats!! Has anyone else received a call?I just received a call and I was accepted into the inaugural class!! Go Tigers and I can’t wait to meet all my new classmates🐯
Congrats!!! That’s super exciting!!I just received a call and I was accepted into the inaugural class!! Go Tigers and I can’t wait to meet all my new classmates🐯
miasrivers
New Member
Did anyone else get a call? What was the area code?
FutureEquineVet1
Full Member
I got an acceptance call at 11:24 from Nicki Wise! Area code was 864. Go Tigers!!!
kaitlynn23
New Member
I got a call at 11:18 with my acceptance! I’m so excited to meet you all! Go Tigers!
minoguegabriella
New Member
I’m assuming if we haven’t gotten call by now it’s waitlisted or rejected?
FutureEquineVet1
Full Member
I wouldn’t assume anything yet, some school do it throughout a couple days and Clemson is new so they don’t really have any info on what to expect
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
sarahajarding
Full Member
People who got a call are you IS or OOS?
kaitlynn23
New Member
I’m IS
totgregory
New Member
ISPeople who got a call are you IS or OOS?
miasrivers
New Member
Did anyone get accepted for OOS
I’ve seen a few OOS acceptances in a Facebook groupDid anyone get accepted for OOS
totgregory
New Member
They told me that everyone in the first class is receiving a partial scholarship and that we should get more info on Accepted Students Day 3/14I got an OOS acceptance and a partial scholarship!!! Does anyone know if we need to accept our offer to learn about what the scholarship covers, or if we will continue getting information in the coming days/weeks?
FutureEquineVet1
Full Member
is there a group for accepted students on Facebook/discord or anything?
I was wondering this! Is anyone bringing a guest for the morning??is there a group for accepted students on Facebook/discord or anything?
FutureEquineVet1
Full Member
Im not because i live 3 hours away and theyre only allowed to stay till 11:30
kaitlynn23
New Member
I am bringing a guest. I can create a group maybe on GroupMe or would y’all prefer a different platform?
Poultry Podiatrist
New Member
Accepted in state about 1 PM today! A GroupMe would be appreciated.
kaitlynn23
New Member
This is the GroupMe!
GroupMe - Join the group for Clemson Vet Class of 2030
GroupMe - Join the group for Clemson Vet Class of 2030
groupme.com
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
tankertot21
New Member
IS waitlist! Confirmed my spot this weekend, wondering if anyone has contacted them about the waitlist for details?
Last edited:
tankertot21
New Member
Has anyone accepted or declined a seat recently?
I haven’t heard much, hoping there will be a lot of movement for waitlists in April!Has anyone accepted or declined a seat recently?
Similar threads
- Replies
- 323
- Views
- 52K
- Replies
- 8
- Views
- 2K