Schools that Look at Application Pre-LOR

Started by RhinB
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

RhinB

PGY3
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
If I send in everything except a LOR to a school, which schools begin to look at your application?

I know generally now that they won't look at anything until you get LOR in as well.

Does anyone have any info on this? The only reason I ask is my school won't send their Committee letter until August and I'm trying to work on the timing of my Secondaries.

Thanks a bunch
 
If I send in everything except a LOR to a school, which schools begin to look at your application?

I know generally now that they won't look at anything until you get LOR in as well.

Does anyone have any info on this? The only reason I ask is my school won't send their Committee letter until August and I'm trying to work on the timing of my Secondaries.

Thanks a bunch
Just start pre-writing with the prompts in the school specific threads.