relentless11
Going broke and loving it
Moderator Emeritus
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Just curious if anyone knows of any schools that screen using all courses taken, rather than just undergrad. I've been able to isolate the schools that screen with undergrad only (e.g., University of California, and a few others), but its been pretty tough to find out others. I wish MSAR reported this too😡. Pretty much, I realized the other day that I will reach 3.0 one year sooner than I thought if i included my grad GPA. Yea I know, I've said it myself, undergrad GPA >> grad GPA. But is it used for screening at other schools, thats the question.
Its frustrating when you know a school screens, but they won't admit it...like my school..haha. Then you have to wonder about the schools that say they don't screen...if they are doing it just to get your money😉. But hey, what can ya do. Oh well! Anyway, if anyone can provide any additional info it would be most appreciated. Thanks again!
PS: 1200th post....for whatever its worth😛
Its frustrating when you know a school screens, but they won't admit it...like my school..haha. Then you have to wonder about the schools that say they don't screen...if they are doing it just to get your money😉. But hey, what can ya do. Oh well! Anyway, if anyone can provide any additional info it would be most appreciated. Thanks again!
PS: 1200th post....for whatever its worth😛