Schools where OAT is sent?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

BGSUFALCON12

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello
I have already signed up to take the OAT and picked what schools I wanted them sent to. And of course once I already have submitted the application to take the OAT many schools who I didn't think I had a shot at emailed me and said to send the OAT score to them. I didn't think there was a way to send your OAT to other schools after you have submitted your application but I just wanted to make sure. So if anyone knows a why to send your OAT to other schools after already submitting your application I would greatly appreciate it! Thanks!