gcomplex7

Member
10+ Year Member
Sep 25, 2005
71
0
Status
Medical Student
Hey,
Do u guys know what schools videotape their lectures and have them available online? Also what schools are unranked, not just H/ pass/fail or pass/ fail but unranked pass/fail.
I am lookin for the ideal school for me, u know where I could just lean back and kick it...
 

Shredder

User
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Dec 14, 2004
3,907
4
Status
Medical Student
gcomplex7 said:
Hey,
Do u guys know what schools videotape their lectures and have them available online? Also what schools are unranked, not just H/ pass/fail or pass/ fail but unranked pass/fail.
I am lookin for the ideal school for me, u know where I could just lean back and kick it...
check u michigan
 
About the Ads

ultimateend

fear is the mind killer.
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jul 2, 2003
150
0
Chicago
Visit site
Status
Both U of Minnesota and Case Western videotape their lectures.
 

gcomplex7

Member
10+ Year Member
Sep 25, 2005
71
0
Status
Medical Student
SanDiegoSOD said:
I think you should look into becoming a Chiropractor... ;)
Med school, come on now, pay attention. That wasn't necessary. :D
 

DeigoT

Senior Member
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Jun 21, 2004
152
0
Status
Resident [Any Field]
I believe Drexel have their lectures available on line.
 

Elastase

StanfUrd bound!!!
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Aug 14, 2004
883
0
Tha Bay
www.healthcareforall.org
Status
Pre-Medical
Penn Med has videotaped lectures. They also have some kind of technology that speeds up the lecture x2 and fixes the chipmunk voice. I have heard that the students there really like this feature because they can speed through, especially when the lecturer is slow. Pretty neat huh?
 

riceman04

10+ Year Member
Mar 21, 2005
8,505
5
38
Los Angeles
Status
Medical Student
Baylor does also (so I hear)
 

LucidSplash

Bloody Plumber
Lifetime Donor
15+ Year Member
Feb 27, 2005
3,014
3,390
Status
Attending Physician
Maryland puts their lectures online.
 

chaeymaey

1K Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
May 25, 2003
1,589
2
36
TX
prettydoc.blogspot.com
Status
Fellow [Any Field]
UT Houston; you can check out grading systems on the AAMC website
 

masterMood

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
Jun 25, 2004
1,758
22
Status
Post Doc
how does pass/fail work in med. school and residencies?
 

Risa

like Lisa with an R
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Aug 31, 2005
1,237
0
Status
Medical Student
Harvard not only has video taped lectures, you can search them by keyword, and the system will give you back a list of all the video clips that discuss your search topic. Wowzah!

:love: :love: :love:
 

indo

Feed me a stray cat
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Sep 28, 2002
7,270
12
www.mcw.edu
Status
Resident [Any Field]
gcomplex7 said:
I am lookin for the ideal school for me, u know where I could just lean back and kick it...

I have a couple coworkers who apparently slept all the way through physical therapy school. You might try look into that.
 

jhrugger

Senior Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Nov 30, 2003
185
0
Charleston, SC
Visit site
Status
Medical Student
and jhu has videotaped lectures
 

Mateodaspy

Senior Member
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Nov 12, 2004
531
1
Boston, MA
Status
Risa said:
Harvard not only has video taped lectures, you can search them by keyword, and the system will give you back a list of all the video clips that discuss your search topic. Wowzah!

:love: :love: :love:
don't forget that we also have video and audio podcasts. and, oh yeah, it's pass/fail, no aoa, and entirely unranked. :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:
 

SailCrazy

I gotta have more cowbell
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Feb 26, 2004
1,922
10
Procrastination Island
Visit site
Status
All of the Michigan schools do:
MSU-CHM
Wayne St.
Michigan (w/ the 2x + "no chipmunk" option) :thumbup:
 

gcomplex7

Member
10+ Year Member
Sep 25, 2005
71
0
Status
Medical Student
indo said:
I have a couple coworkers who apparently slept all the way through physical therapy school. You might try look into that.
nah, i think sleeping thru med sch will be more fun! biochem dreams
 

Risa

like Lisa with an R
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Aug 31, 2005
1,237
0
Status
Medical Student
Mateodaspy said:
don't forget that we also have video and audio podcasts. and, oh yeah, it's pass/fail, no aoa, and entirely unranked. :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:
oooh i didn't know about the podcasts. i think i may have just fallen yet a little deeper in love!
 
About the Ads