Schools without Secondary Essays

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

misty818

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Which schools only require a fee for the secondary?

Members don't see this ad.

All the ones I applied to lol...Uconn, buffalo, Stony brook, NYU, UMDNJ, MAryland, columbia

Members don't see this ad :)
Case and UoP only require fees.

Just checked...my bad :p

Wait, what is Maryland's supplemental? :O

EDIT: nvm
"Candidates whose applications meet preliminary screening criteria will be invited to continue with the admissions process and will receive an invitation to complete the University of Maryland supplemental application.Upon receipt of the completed supplemental application, applicants advancing in the admissions process will be invited for an interview with members of the Committee on Dental Recruitment and Admissions. A personal interview does not guarantee admission."

So does that mean if you get a supplemental, you will get invited?

No, after you fill out your supplement then they will make another cut. I'm pretty sure everyone gets the supplement.

I guess they haven't gotten to giving out supplements yet?

I guess they haven't gotten to giving out supplements yet?

Yeah, where is Maryland's secondary? My application was forward to their committee 2 weeks ago. I guess they do a rigorous qualification profess before administering secondaries?

I know Minnesota, BU, and Creighton DO have secondaries. So they can be removed from the list of schools that don't, ha.

There was a list with this info on this site last year!