sci gpa brought down by physics

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

predent687

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
I think they will care. They wouldn't have something called BCP if they didn't think all 3 were important. just my 2 cents

They see the numbers on the application before they see the reasons.

I can tell you that first hand....

Members don't see this ad :)
i got a bad grade in physics and brought down my BCP/sci gpa quite a bit. would schools be less harsh because it's not bio or chem that brought down the grade?

ewww I hate physics. I never even got close to an A in physics starting in high school. Always got a B no matter how hard I try. Hate that subject. I am just lacking talent in that field of science.

ewww I hate physics. I never even got close to an A in physics starting in high school. Always got a B no matter how hard I try. Hate that subject. I am just lacking talent in that field of science.

I received an A, B, and 2 Cs in my physics classes this past year. Really brought down my science gpa.

How bad of a grade are we talking? If it's just a C, you're probably fine. I got a C in physics my first time around. Then, I ended up retaking it to get an A. I also got an A- in physics II.

Retaking a course or two in BCP does help the overall stats a bit.

Like a previous poster said, if you can get a better grade in a higher level physics class they'll notice you improved.