Science classes?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

rgerwin

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
So I have 2 classes that I took as part of my neuroscience minor: Psychopharmacology and physiology of behavior. Technically, they are part of the psych dept., but that's b/c there is no neuro dept. (small school). They were science, I assure you, and I think the psychopharm can't be confused, but can I count the phys of behavior in my science GPA?

Members don't see this ad.

I don't think you will have trouble including them withing your BCPM. They don't necessarily have to have the science prefix behind it, but should be scientific in scope. If you can show them that, pending that they ask, you will be fine.
Hope this helped.

rgerwin said:
So I have 2 classes that I took as part of my neuroscience minor: Psychopharmacology and physiology of behavior. Technically, they are part of the psych dept., but that's b/c there is no neuro dept. (small school). They were science, I assure you, and I think the psychopharm can't be confused, but can I count the phys of behavior in my science GPA?

You will have to ask for approval. This may include sending a syllabus of the course to AACOMAS.

If you just put it on there under the Psych department, it will likely not count.