***SCO: 2005 Varilux Superbowl Champ***

This forum made possible through the generous support of
SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

eyedream82

Senior Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Ooops, we did it again!! that 3 years in a roll for SCO!!!!!!!! 😉
we came, we saw, and we conquered!!! again and again and again!!
 
eyedream82 said:
Ooops, we did it again!! that 3 years in a roll for SCO!!!!!!!! 😉
we came, we saw, and we conquered!!! again and again and again!!

what's the varilux superbowl?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Go SCO! I'll be moving to Memphis for school August 1st. I can't wait. Mud Island seems like a cool place to live too. I'll be in the Arbors.
 
stevec said:
Go SCO! I'll be moving to Memphis for school August 1st. I can't wait. Mud Island seems like a cool place to live too. I'll be in the Arbors.

You'll LOVE living there! congrats!