SCO or SUNY?

This forum made possible through the generous support of
SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Status
Not open for further replies.

justsomeguy11

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Well, I got accepted and put down my (mostly) refundable deposit at SCO, only to find out today that I got accepted to SUNY. Coming out of both interviews, I felt like the schools were evenly matched. The gross costs are roughly the same, and the academics are both great. I am personally more of a "New York Person" than a "Memphis Person", but I know I would have fun in either city. But really, which school is better? By that I really mean, which school could I graduate from, and have the easiest time finding a job? Or are they so similar that I will just have to go with my gut? Thanks!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.