SCO supplemental application?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Merp88

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
I submitted Optomcas application to SCO today and only to find that SCO supplemental application is not available, saying
"Online Applications Closed
We're sorry, but online applications to Southern College of Optometry are currently closed. SCO accepts applications from July 1st through March 1st. We invite you to return on July 1st to apply to the College for next year's fall term.

Thank you for your interest in Southern College of Optometry, and we hope to see you back here soon!
"
I thought they still accept applications until March 1st. Is this a temporarily thing or do they no longer accept application this year?

Members don't see this ad.

I submitted Optomcas application to SCO today and only to find that SCO supplemental application is not available, saying
"Online Applications Closed
We're sorry, but online applications to Southern College of Optometry are currently closed. SCO accepts applications from July 1st through March 1st. We invite you to return on July 1st to apply to the College for next year's fall term.

Thank you for your interest in Southern College of Optometry, and we hope to see you back here soon!
"
I thought they still accept applications until March 1st. Is this a temporarily thing or do they no longer accept application this year?

I just tried to access it and it let me in? Maybe try again or on another browser?