Scooby is BACK! :)

Started by Scooby Doo
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Scooby Doo

IEatShavedPussyCats
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
After 6 interviews on an 8 day long trip...scooby is back!!!

Let the cheering begin!!

j/k 🙂

New york was much more harmless than I thought it would be 🙂

I had fun meeting more SDN peeps and I had an all around great time!!
 
welcome back bro!

glad that you made it back from the east coast trip. I know there's no short answer to this Q, but How was it? which schools did you really enjoy, not enjoy etc.
 
Scooby, you were gone??? We had no clue!!! Wow, I guess life just goes on even w/out the Scoobs!! 😀 😀 😉 😉 j/k!!

I hope your interviews went well. Welcome back!