score on released testlets

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

missdentistry

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi,

I am taking my exam on june 28 th. I am getting 75-80 question right on my released testlets. Is it okey? Please tell me!

Members don't see this ad.

I am also taking exam on july 24th and now-a-days I am doing testlets and my score is also 75-80%. I don't how can I interperate this coz everything is different during exam i.e. level of conc. , exam Q's that's why I think we shuould nt concentrate on what we are scoring during practice but should on mistakes which we were doing and improve our knowledge in these topics. So can we share our plan for last 15 days. I am doing past papers and dental decks and hopefully I will finish these by the end of this week. After this I have to plan to revise my book and kaplan Q bank and if I will be able to spare any time then will do Anatomy past papers again as I am feeling I am week in it. share ur plan

Hi tina,
I am doing daily i testlet and now I am doing Denatl anatomy from kaplan book, once i finish it i will complete decks of da and go to next subject.

Thats my plan. I am going to do this till 20 th and again i will do my question papers and decks last week.

whats ur plan?

I am doing decks and testlets now-a-days and hopefully I will finish it by the end of this week and then I will start a quick revision of all subject 2hrs/ subject in a day and 100 q's from Q Bank vd explan and If I will find anytime spare after doing all these then I will do anatomy testlets again coz I am feeling that I am week in it. Best of luck for all of us who r going to appear in NBDE