score report delay in step 3

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dl2dp2

20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I took mine 3/5/11, and still haven't heard back. Anyone in the same boat?

Members don't see this ad.

I took mine 3/5/11, and still haven't heard back. Anyone in the same boat?

i took mine 3/16... i just read this on the usmle website:

Most score reporting of Step 3 results occurs within four weeks of testing. However, because of routine modifications to the test item pool, as well as an update to PRIMUM software announced on December 16, 2010, there will be a delay in reporting for most examinees testing beginning in mid-February 2011. Posted January 11, 2011 [-] Click HERE to close announcement This link is for an expandable content box using Javascript. It is currently not working because you have javascript turned off in your internet browser. If you would like to see it, please turn your javascript on, and reload this page. The target date for reporting scores for Step 3 examinees testing from mid- February through early April is Wednesday, April 27, 2011.

sucky.

I did my exam on Feb 15th and still haven't gotten back results as yet. The USMLE website said the target reporting date is April 27th but that scores MAY be reported earlier. So I am still keeping my fingers crossed it may be released this Wednesday.

Members don't see this ad :)
I think 4/27 will be the score release day as well. I took mine 2/18/2011 and I'm still waiting...

Took it March 14 & 15, my results are posted online. Didn't receive any email telling me results were in. Passed! Thank goodness I am done with USMLE!!

I took mine 3/23 and in the score report column is listed a score report date of 4/20 but no link to the actual score report.....any ideas why?

The backed-up results were to be released starting yesterday (4-27-11) according to the USMLE bulletin. I was hoping to see some reports but nobody has posted anything yet. Did anyone actually go the results back yesterday or today?

The backed-up results were to be released starting yesterday (4-27-11) according to the USMLE bulletin. I was hoping to see some reports but nobody has posted anything yet. Did anyone actually go the results back yesterday or today?

Got an email yesterday about mine (took on 04/04/11)--so glad I never have to pay anything for their extortion scheme again

Thanks Tiger.
Has anyone who took at the exam after 4/10/11 heard back about their results?

Got an email yesterday about mine (took on 04/04/11)--so glad I never have to pay anything for their extortion scheme again