score95?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Bandit

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
anyone but this? I did nad there are thousands of questions. It is stated on the site that the q`s are high yield and excellent for the usmle. Very inexpensive esp right now---50% off.

I am not tryin to sell this crap, just wondering if anyone ever seen, heard of or used in the past.

I have been scoring fairly well on the questions so far--although i have only done the path questions!

Like many of you i am freaking out about my practice scores. any where from 50% to 84%. yikes!!!!!

Members don't see this ad.

THIS IS from this website valuemd

Mistakes: They have the wrong answer marked for the question. This is evident when they give you the explanation for the right answer. I have encountered this freuently and it could get really frustrating b/c you need an efficient system while studying for the boards. You don't want to be learning wrong material... The reason why i'm frustrated is b/c sometimes the explanation doesn't tell you the right answer. It just give a vague explanation.