Scored 20+ on every section...but a 16 on GC?!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

gimmecaffeine

twiddlin' my thumbs...
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
HELP! :scared:

haha I'm a bit confused with my score - and I've tried looking up people with similar situations but usually it seems that people do well on the sciences and then have trouble with the PAT or QR or RC.

I had trouble with the GC. More than I thought I did.
Must have used all my brain energy on every section but the GC. :sleep:

With a GPA of 3.8, I applied early in June, got all the materials in, and the last thing was the DAT that I took today. But now I'm thinking maybe a late-October retake? What are you supposed to do with a random low score in GC?

How do schools handle late DAT retakes?

PAT/QR/RC/AA/Chem: 23/21/22/20/16

(much thanks in advance! :p)

Members don't see this ad.

HELP! :scared:

haha I'm a bit confused with my score - and I've tried looking up people with similar situations but usually it seems that people do well on the sciences and then have trouble with the PAT or QR or RC.

I had trouble with the GC. More than I thought I did.
Must have used all my brain energy on every section but the GC. :sleep:

With a GPA of 3.8, I applied early in June, got all the materials in, and the last thing was the DAT that I took today. But now I'm thinking maybe a late-October retake? What are you supposed to do with a random low score in GC?

How do schools handle late DAT retakes?

PAT/QR/RC/AA/Chem: 23/21/22/20/16

(much thanks in advance! :p)
Usually, scores below 18 in any of your science sections could become problematic.
Try to contact your schools and see if they have cutoffs.

Thanks for the responses!

My TS was 19. I actually took your advice and gave the schools a call, and you're right. I already signed up for a retake! Hope all goes well...:D