Scored lower on OAT retake... do I have a chance?

Started by kln16
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

kln16

Full Member
2+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
So I originally took the OAT in September AA 290 TS270. My gpa is a 3.2, 100 hours of shadowing and I've been working as a nail technician full time since 2016 ( I mention this because customer service can be related to patient interaction and also its why my GPA is low because I'm always working. I submitted my app in January and all the schools put me on hold for my new scores because I knew I would have to retake it. I retook the OAT today and scored even lower,,, AA 280 TS 260. Idk what happened but do I even have a chance on getting an interview at this point? Can anyone with this experience share your story?