Scored or P/F Please help!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

SpicyOmlet

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone. Same boat as a lot of folks. Not sure weather I should take the test P/F or scored. Here's my breakdown.

UWS1- 232 (29 days out)

NBME 26- 217 (25 days out)

NBME 29- 231 (19 days out)

NBME 28- 218 (15 days out)

NBME 30- 236 - (11 days out)

UWSA2- 243 -Today (7 days out)

The 'days out' are in reference to the 24th of this month which is the day I would switch to. I am currently signed up for the 28th. The thing is that my school gives us barley any time to study and today marks my 4th week of dedicated. So if I were to take the test on the 24th it would be a total of 5 weeks. I'm hesitant because I only have 52% of Uworld done (70% correct). I think I am going to take Free 120 tomorrow and an added decision factor. I just want to know if its a gamble for me to take this scored and how accurate UWSA2 really is. Predict my score has me at 241 +/- 4 points. I think it would only really be worth it at this point if I was to get a 240+. Any thoughts?

Members don't see this ad.

Unforunately I doubt anyone is going to be able to give you a good answer. Are you applying for residency in 2024 or sooner? At what score would you rather have a P/F on your transcript than a score? Ultimately it might not matter as much to PDs as it does to you since they are already switching to evaluating candidates for P/F. This is especially true if you are applying 2024. I would be strongly influenced by factors like cost of rescheduling, stress, and time off. Let us know what you decide to do!

Thanks for the response. I will be applying in 2024 and it seems that people are saying that the score will matter less for my class. I think its around 130 bucks to reschedule at this point.