Scott & White date switch

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Derm1210

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi! I'm interviewing at Scott & White on January 8th, and I'd really like to switch to the January 17th date. Would anyone be kind enough to switch?

Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Any luck with switching dates? I am also scheduled for Scott and White on January 8th and was hoping someone might want to switch dates!

No luck....those spots at S&W filled amazingly fast....guess because they sent them out so early, people didn't have other interviews to work around. Oh well. See you there!

Members don't see this ad :)
Hey,

I will be interested in switching one of you two if I can't get the switch I want done, I will let you know in the next couple of days

Ignite hardcore......any word on the switch? It's probably too late for me to make arrangements with the interview I had to give up, but who knows? :)

Ignite hardcore......any word on the switch? It's probably too late for me to make arrangements with the interview I had to give up, but who knows? :)

Hey guys, I am sorry, I won't be able to switch. I ended up getting the other switch I needed.