Derm1210

10+ Year Member
Nov 5, 2008
Status (Visible)
  1. Resident [Any Field]
Hi! I'm interviewing at Scott & White on January 8th, and I'd really like to switch to the January 17th date. Would anyone be kind enough to switch?

Thanks!

derm hopeful

10+ Year Member
Dec 18, 2008
Status (Visible)
Any luck with switching dates? I am also scheduled for Scott and White on January 8th and was hoping someone might want to switch dates!

Derm1210

10+ Year Member
Nov 5, 2008
Status (Visible)
  1. Resident [Any Field]
No luck....those spots at S&W filled amazingly fast....guess because they sent them out so early, people didn't have other interviews to work around. Oh well. See you there!

About the Ads

Ignite hardcore

10+ Year Member
Oct 24, 2008
Status (Visible)
  1. Medical Student
Hey,

I will be interested in switching one of you two if I can't get the switch I want done, I will let you know in the next couple of days

Derm1210

10+ Year Member
Nov 5, 2008
Status (Visible)
  1. Resident [Any Field]
Ignite hardcore......any word on the switch? It's probably too late for me to make arrangements with the interview I had to give up, but who knows? :)

Ignite hardcore

10+ Year Member
Oct 24, 2008
Status (Visible)
  1. Medical Student
Ignite hardcore......any word on the switch? It's probably too late for me to make arrangements with the interview I had to give up, but who knows? :)

Hey guys, I am sorry, I won't be able to switch. I ended up getting the other switch I needed.

About the Ads
This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.