Test Tools Scratch Sheet: Grid

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

scratchsheet

Vendor
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
SS_Grid_8.5x11_Front.jpg

The Grid Scratch Sheet is a Scratch Sheet with a graph paper grid on both sides. Check out a video of the Scratch Sheet:

http://www.gogreentube.com/watch.php?v=NTM5OTUz

It's extremely useful to use this to simulate real test environments for the DAT, GMAT, GRE, and other graduate school exams that use something similar for scratch paper.

It's also great to use for practicing graphs in math or econ courses. We're also looking to the Scratch Sheet community to show us fun and useful ways they use their Scratch Sheets! Join our facebook page and post a fan picture of your Scratch Sheet in use and we'll send you another Scratch Sheet for free!

The goals of the Scratch Sheet are to help students study effectively, and just as importantly, to reduce paper consumption and make our world a cleaner place to live in. We'd like to start this discussion off, so reply to this thread with:

• Introduce yourself! (ie school + major)
  • How many sheets of scratch paper you think you use in a week (loose leaf to write notes or study for tests and thrown away or recycled)
  • What other things do you think can be done on your campus to reduce paper consumption, and consumption in general? What do you already see being done?

Everyone who replies will be entered to win the following (4 of these packs will be given away):

• 2 Blank Scratch Sheets
  • 3 Grid Scratch Sheets
  • 1 Scratch Sheet Pen
Can't wait to see all the responses!

Best,
The Scratch Sheet Team

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
This is definitely a good idea. We all need to do our part to reduce our carbon footprint.

Members don't see this ad :)
Can we use any erasable marker for this product if the pen runs out or is the pen exclusive to your product?

Not sure how I can use a graph-paper layout in med school, but I'm sure I could be creative.:D