Scream into the void

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

kraskadva

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
You're on hour 17 of being locked in the VSAS waiting room?
All your aways have been cancelled?
Your admin can't find their *** with both hands?
There's some online bs course you have to do?

Scream into the void here, before going back to your personal purgatory.

Members don't see this ad.

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users
I'll start...

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Reactions: 1 user
84974AF1-5168-402E-8827-0A81D7346F27.jpeg

Reactions: 5 users
Members don't see this ad :)
As the local bird starting residency in a few weeks:

AAAAAAAHHHHHHH

AAHHHHHHHHH

i was able to log in and fire off a few apps only for them to say they’re not taking students at this time and will review apps weekly starting July....AHHHHHHH

As a rising M2, i actually had to google what you guys are talking about..... Have to admit, not looking forward to it.. hahahha

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAlright, that feels better.

• Haha
I used to be AAAAHHHH but lately I'm WOOOO!

WOOOO no Step 2 CS, and a second stimulus check WOOO!

WOOOO no expensive and exhausting travel for residency interviews WOOOO!

WOOOOOO our clerkships might all switch to P/F for a megachill MS4 WOOOOO!

Reactions: 1 users
Dumb professors are dumb

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I used to be AAAAHHHH but lately I'm WOOOO!

WOOOO no Step 2 CS, and a second stimulus check WOOO!

WOOOO no expensive and exhausting travel for residency interviews WOOOO!

WOOOOOO our clerkships might all switch to P/F for a megachill MS4 WOOOOO!

Have they confirmed that their will be a second stimulus check going out?

Have they confirmed that their will be a second stimulus check going out?

It passed in the house and is currently in the senate. Looks like $1200 per person again, but $1200 per kid now too instead of just $500, but that might change.

Members don't see this ad :)
It passed in the house and is currently in the senate. Looks like $1200 per person again, but $1200 per kid now too instead of just $500, but that might change.
I saw that yeah! Seems like the senate has issues with other parts of the bill so it might not pass unless major changes are enacted

If you’re talking about the thing pushed by Pelosi, no way that’s passing as is. Did they put something else through? I have exams on Monday and haven’t been following.

If you’re talking about the thing pushed by Pelosi, no way that’s passing as is. Did they put something else through? I have exams on Monday and haven’t been following.

Yeah I’m sure it’ll change... I didn’t mean to derail this venting thread into talk of Nancy. That’s like the opposite of where it should be.

Resume your screaming into the void

Dear 2020: ,|,, ,,|,

Between losing the end of my M4, SOAPing, moving across the country and starting surgical residency in the midst of a pandemic, the increasing instability of the US government, and the never-ending stories of widespread racism, police violence, and American extremism (of all sorts)...

,|,, ,,|,
,|,, ,,|,
,|,, ,,|,

Reactions: 4 users
Dear 2020: ,|,, ,,|,

Between losing the end of my M4, SOAPing, moving across the country and starting surgical residency in the midst of a pandemic, the increasing instability of the US government, and the never-ending stories of widespread racism, police violence, and American extremism (of all sorts)...

,|,, ,,|,
,|,, ,,|,
,|,, ,,|,
Once I pay my loans off and save some cash it's either Canada or NZ, screw this tire fire

Yeah I’m sure it’ll change... I didn’t mean to derail this venting thread into talk of Nancy. That’s like the opposite of where it should be.

Resume your screaming into the void

Wasn’t trying to make it a thread about her. Was just asking if it was that one or if a new one had been put forward cause I didn’t know.

Wasn’t trying to make it a thread about her. Was just asking if it was that one or if a new one had been put forward cause I didn’t know.

It’s the HEROES act so I think that’s the same one

It’s the HEROES act so I think that’s the same one

Stahp. Screams or laments only.
Like this:

VSAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS

• Haha
Here, I'll get it back on topic:

Reactions: 6 users
Once I pay my loans off and save some cash it's either Canada or NZ, screw this tire fire
I hear you. Once I hit attending status, we're hoping to get a cabin in the woods somewhere between the middle of nowhere and where most of her family lives. Spend some summers there, do one big project each year to edge it closer to "sustainable off-the-grid property" and when we can't deal with it anymore (or the US fully implodes), we have somewhere low cost to bail to.