Scream into the void

kraskadva

10+ Year Member
Apr 28, 2011
in a bubble
  1. Resident [Any Field]
You're on hour 17 of being locked in the VSAS waiting room?
All your aways have been cancelled?
Your admin can't find their *** with both hands?
There's some online bs course you have to do?

Scream into the void here, before going back to your personal purgatory.

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users

kraskadva

10+ Year Member
Apr 28, 2011
in a bubble
  1. Resident [Any Field]
I'll start...

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Reactions: 1 user
About the Ads

efle

not an elf
7+ Year Member
Apr 6, 2014
  1. Resident [Any Field]
I used to be AAAAHHHH but lately I'm WOOOO!

WOOOO no Step 2 CS, and a second stimulus check WOOO!

WOOOO no expensive and exhausting travel for residency interviews WOOOO!

WOOOOOO our clerkships might all switch to P/F for a megachill MS4 WOOOOO!

Reactions: 1 users

grebes4lyfe

PennVet ℅ 2023
2+ Year Member
Jun 26, 2018
  1. Veterinary Student
Dumb professors are dumb

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Chromium Surfer

SDN Gold Donor
5+ Year Member
May 25, 2015
  1. Medical Student (Accepted)
I used to be AAAAHHHH but lately I'm WOOOO!

WOOOO no Step 2 CS, and a second stimulus check WOOO!

WOOOO no expensive and exhausting travel for residency interviews WOOOO!

WOOOOOO our clerkships might all switch to P/F for a megachill MS4 WOOOOO!

Have they confirmed that their will be a second stimulus check going out?

About the Ads

Chromium Surfer

SDN Gold Donor
5+ Year Member
May 25, 2015
  1. Medical Student (Accepted)
It passed in the house and is currently in the senate. Looks like $1200 per person again, but $1200 per kid now too instead of just $500, but that might change.
I saw that yeah! Seems like the senate has issues with other parts of the bill so it might not pass unless major changes are enacted

Matthew9Thirtyfive

Do it.
Staff member
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
5+ Year Member
Jan 11, 2016
  1. Medical Student
As a rising M2, i actually had to google what you guys are talking about..... Have to admit, not looking forward to it.. hahahha

Not to rub it in but I’m so glad I won’t have to deal with that crap.

Reactions: 1 users

Matthew9Thirtyfive

Do it.
Staff member
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
5+ Year Member
Jan 11, 2016
  1. Medical Student
It passed in the house and is currently in the senate. Looks like $1200 per person again, but $1200 per kid now too instead of just $500, but that might change.

If you’re talking about the thing pushed by Pelosi, no way that’s passing as is. Did they put something else through? I have exams on Monday and haven’t been following.

Cornfed101

2+ Year Member
Aug 10, 2017
  1. Medical Student
If you’re talking about the thing pushed by Pelosi, no way that’s passing as is. Did they put something else through? I have exams on Monday and haven’t been following.

Yeah I’m sure it’ll change... I didn’t mean to derail this venting thread into talk of Nancy. That’s like the opposite of where it should be.

Resume your screaming into the void

mehc012

Big Damn Hero
7+ Year Member
Jul 9, 2012
The Black
  1. Medical Student
Dear 2020: ,|,, ,,|,

Between losing the end of my M4, SOAPing, moving across the country and starting surgical residency in the midst of a pandemic, the increasing instability of the US government, and the never-ending stories of widespread racism, police violence, and American extremism (of all sorts)...

,|,, ,,|,
,|,, ,,|,
,|,, ,,|,

Reactions: 4 users

Mad Jack

Critically Caring
7+ Year Member
Jul 27, 2013
4th Dimension
Dear 2020: ,|,, ,,|,

Between losing the end of my M4, SOAPing, moving across the country and starting surgical residency in the midst of a pandemic, the increasing instability of the US government, and the never-ending stories of widespread racism, police violence, and American extremism (of all sorts)...

,|,, ,,|,
,|,, ,,|,
,|,, ,,|,
Once I pay my loans off and save some cash it's either Canada or NZ, screw this tire fire

Matthew9Thirtyfive

Do it.
Staff member
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
5+ Year Member
Jan 11, 2016
  1. Medical Student
Yeah I’m sure it’ll change... I didn’t mean to derail this venting thread into talk of Nancy. That’s like the opposite of where it should be.

Resume your screaming into the void

Wasn’t trying to make it a thread about her. Was just asking if it was that one or if a new one had been put forward cause I didn’t know.

kraskadva

10+ Year Member
Apr 28, 2011
in a bubble
  1. Resident [Any Field]
Wasn’t trying to make it a thread about her. Was just asking if it was that one or if a new one had been put forward cause I didn’t know.
It’s the HEROES act so I think that’s the same one

Stahp. Screams or laments only.
Like this:

VSAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS

• Haha

mehc012

Big Damn Hero
7+ Year Member
Jul 9, 2012
The Black
  1. Medical Student
Once I pay my loans off and save some cash it's either Canada or NZ, screw this tire fire
I hear you. Once I hit attending status, we're hoping to get a cabin in the woods somewhere between the middle of nowhere and where most of her family lives. Spend some summers there, do one big project each year to edge it closer to "sustainable off-the-grid property" and when we can't deal with it anymore (or the US fully implodes), we have somewhere low cost to bail to.

Reactions: 3 users
About the Ads
This thread is more than 1 year old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.