-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Screen capture from House the other day...
Started by Moxxie
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
I noticed that, too. House probably needs that much, the damned druggie. The scenes with 13 making out with the strippers made it all better, anyway. Best episode of House all season.
I noticed that, too. House probably needs that much, the damned druggie. The scenes with 13 making out with the strippers made it all better, anyway. Best episode of House all season.
House's address is wrong, too - we know that his apartment is at 221B (probably Baker St - another allusion to Sherlock Holmes).
Oh, and I have seen NO episodes yet this season. I don't have a DVR and can't catch each episode on Fox or USA. So we just buy each season on DVD and watch them in a big chunk. But I still kind of know what's going on. Kind of sad about the Kutner situation, but glad that Kal Penn gets to do what he really wants to do.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Good to know! But there are only the last few episodes there, which doesn't help me this late in the season. But I'll check it out in the future 🙂
![]()
This was caught by one of the P4s at my school. Freaking hilarious!
Wait, TV shows aren't accurate portrayals of real life? When did that happen?
Wait, TV shows aren't accurate portrayals of real life? When did that happen?
5 months ago. Where have you been? Oh, wait, you're old and still listen to the Bee Gees.
House's address is wrong, too - we know that his apartment is at 221B (probably Baker St - another allusion to Sherlock Holmes).
Oh, and I have seen NO episodes yet this season. I don't have a DVR and can't catch each episode on Fox or USA. So we just buy each season on DVD and watch them in a big chunk. But I still kind of know what's going on. Kind of sad about the Kutner situation, but glad that Kal Penn gets to do what he really wants to do.
cough torrents cough
Nice catch. I came here to post this, but I'll just post my pic from the HD capture.House's address is wrong, too - we know that his apartment is at 221B (probably Baker St - another allusion to Sherlock Holmes).
Nice catch. I came here to post this, but I'll just post my pic from the HD capture.
![]()
and the issue is??? I have the same script 😀
Zolpidem comes in 200mg capsules?
Tell me I'm WRONG!!!
Zolpidem comes in 200mg capsules?
Yep...and three times a day is the best dosing if you want to get a really good nights sleep.
This thread is funny...I didn't know anyone actually watched House for more than one episode...dumbest show ever....other than Grey's Anatomy that is.
You want a funny show....Scrubs...awesome!
Yep...and three times a day is the best dosing if you want to get a really good nights sleep.
This thread is funny...I didn't know anyone actually watched House for more than one episode...dumbest show ever....other than Grey's Anatomy that is.
You want a funny show....Scrubs...awesome!
Watched every episode. Grey's Anatomy sucks pretty bad, House rocks.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
My only TV addiction is CNN..but when I do come across House, it's a pretty good show.
What draw me to House is the idea dat could someone really get away with all dat crap in real life? I luv his dark humor..pretty wicked
What draw me to House is the idea dat could someone really get away with all dat crap in real life? I luv his dark humor..pretty wicked
House is a good show, it has some good drama.
However, 90% of things done in the show have no place in real life setting. Sometimes I cant help to notice things that would call for numerous JHACO citings, safety breaches, infection control issues...the list runs on.
that said, its just a show, strictly for entertainment. If they had to re-enact the clinical setting to the book, then it would be boring as hell.
However, 90% of things done in the show have no place in real life setting. Sometimes I cant help to notice things that would call for numerous JHACO citings, safety breaches, infection control issues...the list runs on.
that said, its just a show, strictly for entertainment. If they had to re-enact the clinical setting to the book, then it would be boring as hell.
Similar threads
- Replies
- 1
- Views
- 3K