screw med school and hogwarts. i'm going to mystery school!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

bruceleehiiiyaa

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
LOL guys, i came upon this on facebook ads the other day:

http://rmmsint.com/

Who in their right mind would want to become a doctor when they could "become a part of an ancient lineage of sacred teachings that have helped many reach their fullest human potential" at the rocky mountain MYSTERY :idea:: international school?

oh, and screw world of warcraft too. this is the REAL DEAL PEOPLE!:love::love::love:

:rolleyes:

Members don't see this ad.

wow. that's all i can say.

"NOTE: Because of the high demand on teachings and services the RMMS Events Worlwide Schedule is subject to change without notice. RMMS is not responsible for financial loss because of these changes and will not cover such losses. Please arrange your travels and time accordingly! We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause you. We ask that you remember that we are a Mystery School and not a Seminar Company and therefore we operate a little bit different."

this seems about right. 'we can't be held accountable if our school is found to be fraudulent, and all us grandmasters have to flee to mexico.' or maybe they just steal your money and 'mysteriously' vanish. them mystery schools are tricky... :laugh:

isn't madonna kabblah