Scribe america

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

futuredr93

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am starting scribe america classroom training. Any tops for passing the final exam, I am super nervous!!!

Members don't see this ad.

Flashcards? Most of it is just a bunch of vocabulary and simple matching if memory serves.
Really? My inital exam was fill in the blank. So I'm wondering if the final exam willne similar format or? What was the classroom training like?

I submitted my application last night for scribe america... I wish they would contact me back I want this badly.. Good luck!

Members don't see this ad :)
I wouldn't worry about classroom training that much. It's the bedside training part that's really challenging. As far as memorizing the terms and aspects of the chart I believe the training website supplies flash cards that you should just go through a bunch of times.

I wouldn't worry about classroom training that much. It's the bedside training part that's really challenging. As far as memorizing the terms and aspects of the chart I believe the training website supplies flash cards that you should just go through a bunch of times.

I agree. Bedside training was the pretty tough. It's pretty stressful if you can't keep up with the physicians during training or you have a ED physician that doesn't give a dam that you're new. I suggest practicing at home for bedside. Have a friend pretend to be a patient or something

Quizlet has a lot of good flashcards. The best advice I can give you for the final is make sure you know your acronyms and vocabulary. Also you have to know how to spell everything correctly because you are graded on that. Just know that the classroom training won't really prepare you for the actual job. You pretty much have to learn as you go and try and keep up. The only thing classroom training really helped me with was learning what different acronyms meant and how to spell words. I didn't even see the documenting program we would be using until the first day of floor training.

I submitted my application last night for scribe america... I wish they would contact me back I want this badly.. Good luck!
Don't feel bad if you don't hear back for a while. It took me three months to hear that I had gotten an interview after submitting my application.

It may take a while for sites near you to get back to you, but I suggest checking the site weekly for new implementations. CRT covers a lot of material in a very short period of time, but is easily learned if you have the time. I suggest you focus on Floor Training and absorb everything you can when learning your EMR or documentation system. That's where you're easily frustrated especially if you haven't seen it before.

Last edited:
I've heard about Scribe America just recently, but I heard the learning curve is steep :/ Do they allow to retake an exam? Or is it just, if you don't pass it the first time, you can't be a medical scribe ever?