ScribeAmerica Final

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Dr.Barker&Mr.Scootches

Doggo Pre-Med
5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Monday is my final. I was hoping to get some pointers before hand to see exactly what i need to study so I don't waste time.

Members don't see this ad.

It’s been forever since I took it. I remember it being quite easy. Just make sure your spelling is correct and that you have reviewed everything that the class room instructors have gone over. Obviously, what they prioritize in class is more important.

It’s been forever since I took it. I remember it being quite easy. Just make sure your spelling is correct and that you have reviewed everything that the class room instructors have gone over. Obviously, what they prioritize in class is more important.
So it's not going to be as hard as the practice scenarios? (I'm having a bit of difficulty with them)

Members don't see this ad :)
Is it curved?

Took it 3 year ago, so I'm not sure if they changed it. It was a breeze compared to the practice quizzes you had everyday. Spelling is what will trip people up. It reminded me of the first quiz you take. There were clinical questions, but they were the minority and the more obvious stuff such as knowing the quadrants of the abdomen and what they're associated with. It's not designed to fail you out, unless you just didn't pay attention. The weed out was the lead up to it.

Took it 3 year ago, so I'm not sure if they changed it. It was a breeze compared to the practice quizzes you had everyday. Spelling is what will trip people up. It reminded me of the first quiz you take. There were clinical questions, but they were the minority and the more obvious stuff such as knowing the quadrants of the abdomen and what they're associated with. It's not designed to fail you out, unless you just didn't pay attention. The weed out was the lead up to it.

Actually the weed out is the part after it, which is the clinical training.

Reactions: 1 user
Actually the weed out is the part after it, which is the clinical training.

This. I might have unconsciously repressed the memory of that hell week. TBH idk how older scribes did it on T-sheets. Some providers saw upwards of 4-5 patients an hour consistently. (RIP lean track) If I didn't have macros, I might've quit way earlier.

Reactions: 1 user
This. I might have unconsciously repressed the memory of that hell week. TBH idk how older scribes did it on T-sheets. Some providers saw upwards of 4-5 patients an hour consistently. (RIP lean track) If I didn't have macros, I might've quit way earlier.

Preach brother!

If they're desperate enough, they'll let you take it again if you fail. They might even excuse you should you get 70+

If they're desperate enough, they'll let you take it again if you fail. They might even excuse you should you get 70+
I'm hoping so. The layout is annoying the heck out of me. If you get the matching the wrong spot, you cannot change it. Because if you did it won't register. That means if your computer messes with the matching on you, you are getting it wrong (it wouldn't stay in place damn it)Even if you are right