SCS questions

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Studentologist

If you were my kid, I would respond to your post - have you read “green eggs and ham?” And they would roll their eyes and say “yes Dad! We know your point!”

But here would be my point. You cannot criticize or complain about something you haven’t tried. Or...don’t you shouldn’t say you won’t try something because you “think” you have a better answer.

Try it! And if you hate it. Never try it again - but your life is fuller and richer for the new experience and breadth of understanding.

That was a lot of words to say - absolutely try Boston. They have wonderful technology. I love their ability to program and steer current. Their 16 independent power source for each contact is pretty phenomenal if you ask me.

But don’t take my world for it, just remember “Green Eggs and Ham.”

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Studentologist

If you were my kid, I would respond to your post - have you read “green eggs and ham?” And they would roll their eyes and say “yes Dad! We know your point!”

But here would be my point. You cannot criticize or complain about something you haven’t tried. Or...don’t you shouldn’t say you won’t try something because you “think” you have a better answer.

Try it! And if you hate it. Never try it again - but your life is fuller and richer for the new experience and breadth of understanding.

That was a lot of words to say - absolutely try Boston. They have wonderful technology. I love their ability to program and steer current. Their 16 independent power source for each contact is pretty phenomenal if you ask me.

But don’t take my world for it, just remember “Green Eggs and Ham.”

I dislike the Entrada needles you have to implant with. And I don't like splitters as an alternative

you cant compare results from different studies together.

different patient populations, different methods of assessement.

be careful of any rep who is propounding this - because you will probably notice that the numbers of the latter study are strikingly similar to the previous study - ie bias made to look like or slightly better than the first study.