Scutwork.com type site?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

MS3inOhio

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Where can I find an up-to-date site like scutwork.com that will give me the lowdown on residency programs? I am trying to rank programs but do not want to be stuck in a place I hate for the next 4 years.
Also, where can i find out things like a program's board passage trends, whether a program filled its slots, whether a program is on notice, etc?

Members don't see this ad.

Where can I find an up-to-date site like scutwork.com that will give me the lowdown on residency programs? I am trying to rank programs but do not want to be stuck in a place I hate for the next 4 years.
Also, where can i find out things like a program's board passage trends, whether a program filled its slots, whether a program is on notice, etc?
The individual subspecialty forums here on SDN are your best bet really. There's no other sites except scutwork and a few specialty specific sites (I know of ones for rads, urology, neurosurgery for sure)

The individual boards may or may not have reports regarding board passage rate. IM, peds, and surgery do for sure.

The NRMP has reports on which programs filled. Try searching their website for residency results and data 2014.

The ACGME has a list of all programs on probation.

Reactions: 1 user
The ACGME has a list of all programs on probation.

oh wow thanks fir the info.
a lot of programs on that list
anyone know how to find out the reasons for probation?