SDN acting up for me for weeks?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

bestestmench

Reaction score
Hi everyone! So a couple weeks ago I got an alert that the SDN website was under construction and the phone app became unusable. I deleted it and haven't been able to find it again to redownload. Now when I login to SDN online I rarely get notifications from "watched" threads. Anyone knows what's up or what I can do to make my experience smoother? I went from checking every few hours to every couple days because of this. Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
LOL. okay so this is just a me problem? No one else experiencing technical difficulties?

Reactions: 1 user
LOL. okay so this is just a me problem? No one else experiencing technical difficulties?
I don't get notifications from watched threads but I consider that a good thing because I don't want to be pinged regularly.

Reactions: 1 user
Hi everyone! So a couple weeks ago I got an alert that the SDN website was under construction and the phone app became unusable. I deleted it and haven't been able to find it again to redownload. Now when I login to SDN online I rarely get notifications from "watched" threads. Anyone knows what's up or what I can do to make my experience smoother? I went from checking every few hours to every couple days because of this. Thanks!

Seems like things worked out well then :unsure:

Best comment ever. Usually amused by @Moko ‘s insightful comments haha