SDN and KevinMD are to pre-meds what __________ and ____________ is to science graduate school

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

philosonista

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello, SDN --

I'm hoping to go into an MD/PhD program and thus, have an interest in finding sites helpful for grad school advice and interests as we have for pre-medical interests and advice.

So tell me, anyone out there know any equivalencies to SDN and KevinMD for science graduate students? :)

Thanks in advance.

Members don't see this ad.

I've found some useful info on thegradcafe.com, but in general its not nearly as active as SDN. Also, with SDN you have a large number of people pursing a small number of degrees (MD, DO, DMD, etc.), with the grad cafe there are so many different areas which people are getting advanced degrees in that it can be hard to find relevant advice for your field.

Members don't see this ad :)
I've found some useful info on thegradcafe.com, but in general its not nearly as active as SDN. Also, with SDN you have a large number of people pursing a small number of degrees (MD, DO, DMD, etc.), with the grad cafe there are so many different areas which people are getting advanced degrees in that it can be hard to find relevant advice for your field.
Goodness. I see what you mean. It is difficult to sift through all of it to find relevant things.