SDN makeover?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Bereno

Smoking Monkey
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, is this the new SDN? Its looks so... corporate lol

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Yeah... its a bit too sterile for me lol. I feel like i need to change my profile pic to some modern art photo or something wishy-washy like that (not gonna happen).

What was wrong with the old SDN?

Yeah... its a bit too sterile for me lol. I feel like i need to change my profile pic to some modern art photo or something wishy-washy like that (not gonna happen).

What was wrong with the old SDN?

the old blue soothed me. this makes me feel like im on too much coffee.. too white. white is very bad for the eyes (at least on the monitor)

The more I look around, I feel like i vomited peridex all over my screen. I miss the "soothing-blue" :(

It will show you the forum list in blue, but how do you keep it blue?

oh wow i went to this link and i got my blue back! oh ye good job tyrangiel! i hated that nasty off white. its really bad for the eyes.

It looks fine except that the font size is smaller.

Members don't see this ad :)
It will show you the forum list in blue, but how do you keep it blue?

Scroll down to the very bottom of the page. You will see a drop-down list that has "SDN 2012" selected. Change that to "SDN Classic".

Scroll down to the very bottom of the page. You will see a drop-down list that has "SDN 2012" selected. Change that to "SDN Classic".

YES

who knows, maybe the new SDN 2012 will grow on me in a few days? Till then, the trusty SDN blue is kinda like my security blanket - I can't let it go haha

I do like the new logo though :thumbup:

thank God...
the new layout is way to bright. my eyes can't take it.
too bad you can change it back, this might've just been the start to breaking the sdn addiction.. but guess the blue is back!

Yea I must say this is too bright and it hurts my eyes

really, only the blue has been changed to grey, the font has been changed, and the buttons have been changed. The background off-white remains the same.

Personally, I like it, and I think the more "corporate" look can only serve to help the credibility of this site. But you're not going to please everybody...

really, only the blue has been changed to grey, the font has been changed, and the buttons have been changed. The background off-white remains the same.

Personally, I like it, and I think the more "corporate" look can only serve to help the credibility of this site. But you're not going to please everybody...

I would like it if there was more contrast. Everything is a sea of light green. I don't mind bright, I just think it could use a little more contrast. I do like the new logo, and the menu on the top of the screen - I think that looks really sharp!

I think a lot of us like the blue more just because we're used to it. If we had started using SDN with the new color scheme, we'd probably like that one just as much. Or maybe that's just me.

I don't know why but I kind of like this new look. I guess I am just the odd ball of the group. I am the type of guy that loves change. That could possibly the reason.

thank youu!!
It's ridiculous but we can't have such drastic changes when D-day is just a couple weeks away! :D