SDN, meet Charley the cat!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

This is so cute! I've only known one cat with cerebellar hypoplasia, but he was such a sweetie...ever since then I've been keeping an eagle eye out to rescue one 😍
 
I came sorta fairly close to adopting one (like, I really thought about it) but decided that I didn't think that we could offer the right sort of household for her, and I don't think my cats would actually be very nice to her. Thankfully, she found a good home anyway. But she was such a little angel.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I also love this video! And I actually saw it for the first time last year when my neuroanatomy prof showed it in class. Since then, some members of our class have adopted kitties with cerebellar hypoplasia.
 
This is kinda weird...I babysat for a person years ago that had a cat just like this and I remember asking about it and they told me that the vet told them that it was likely due to stress from them moving households...like moving gave the cat psychological damage. I should contact them about this! ...I loved the video btw!
 
Absolutely awesome. I give you so much credit. We had one that came into the animal hospital that I work at, man was hysterical and said he thought his grandchildren might have hurt it because he found it outside. We worked together to get it to a special needs rescue because my 9 cats were not the nicest to her! Good for you =) Charley seems like such a happy guy with you =)