-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
SDN Mafia: An Existential Crisis (signups)
Started by Clem J
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
I’m saying this here BEFORE ROLES COME OUT SO YOU CAN’T CALL ME WOLFY:
My body is mad this week and I’m way behind on work, plus I have a 12 hr shift Saturday so if we start today, I’m going to be missing for almost all of D2.
how do we KNOW that the wolf roles haven't gone out yet? 

Feel better!
apoptosis09
She/her • tOSU CVM c/o 2029
I will also be busy except it's specifically because I am a wolfI’m saying this here BEFORE ROLES COME OUT SO YOU CAN’T CALL ME WOLFY:
My body is mad this week and I’m way behind on work, plus I have a 12 hr shift Saturday so if we start today, I’m going to be missing for almost all of D2.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Then chances are you will make it to the endgame, cuz you only ever get D1 yeeted when you're village!I will also be busy except it's specifically because I am a wolf
Chill and low post and go crazy inMe: I hope I get a nice chill low-poster to RP.
Also me: I have no idea what I'll do with myself if I get a nice chill low-poster.
apoptosis09
She/her • tOSU CVM c/o 2029
Yeet clemWhoa whoa whoa
All I promised was a thread
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
wow that's pretty wolfyMy body is mad this week and I’m way behind on work, plus I have a 12 hr shift Saturday so if we start today, I’m going to be missing for almost all of D2.
Trying to yeet Clem? Wolf confirmedYeet clem
Idk how I’m gonna be able to handle both you AND shorty making fun of me inChill and low post and go crazy inwolfchatyour role pm. Duh.
wow that's pretty wolfy
Don't forget kaydubs, she's got some killer zingersIdk how I’m gonna be able to handle both you AND shorty making fun of me inalien chatmy role PM
I know who she is! I’ve met her!PSV evading identification is maybe my favorite ongoing bit
#special
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I would never.Idk how I’m gonna be able to handle both you AND shorty making fun of me inalien chatmy role PM
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
KD is a g*****n delight! She always laugh reacts my jokes, even when I’m trying too hard!Don't forget kaydubs, she's got some killer zingers
Hey look, it's a thread This thread has existential crisis (an SDN mafia game)
But it's locked?
Hmmm
But it's locked?
Hmmm
YOU CANT TELL ME WHAT TO DOHey look, it's a thread This thread has existential crisis (an SDN mafia game)
But it's locked?
Hmmm
Some of you just need a gentle reminderYOU CANT TELL ME WHAT TO DO
The some of you that are you and dubz, specifically
...it's still locked?Hey look, it's a thread This thread has existential crisis (an SDN mafia game)
But it's locked?
Hmmm
Huh
That's weird
Lock Daddy
Oh are you Canadian?It's all the ennui
No I'm illiterateOh are you Canadian?
Don't hugI’m scared
Green is not a creative colorDon't hug
Mod kill me daddyThe first post tells me not to post until I get my role and the last one tells me I can post and I’m scared
Is my motto
Also according to your lineup I’m not among the living 🙁Don't hug
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Oho! @GoSpursGo, you're the first to have an existential crisis! You win a prize!Also according to your lineup I’m not among the living 🙁
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Your status as a living player will be restored momentarilyAlso according to your lineup I’m not among the living 🙁
I'm also gonna be hella busy but probably for the whole game because I need to panic build a chicken coop in literally all my spare time for the next week
The world has been rightedYour status as a living player will be restored momentarily
BasedMod kill me daddy
Is my motto
bruh, you got a toupee??Lock Daddy
Those are my natural curls plzbruh, you got a toupee??
🧢Those are my natural curls plz
Nope!@potentialsheltervet did you just walk out of the student lounge and through the atrium 👀
I wasn't in ASVM at all today. Just BPom.
RICKY WHEN I CATCH YOUI wasn't in ASVM at all today. Just BPom.
Similar threads
- Replies
- 2K
- Views
- 29K
- Replies
- 303
- Views
- 4K