SDN rules! I'll donate when....

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I see lots of n00bs around...just wanted to let you guys know that there are some cool benefits to giving a little back to the site that keeps on giving! :D

Best of luck to all of our new incoming med students and all the applicants for c/o 2014!

http://forums.studentdoctor.net/payments.php

Members don't see this ad.

I will donate once I receive an acceptance! Hopefully for the class of 2014. :xf:

Members don't see this ad :)
I pledge to donate as soon as I get my loan money. :D

I recently donated for a second time (about a month ago).

I really REALLY don't think I would have been successful in this process w/o SDN. Best pre-med advisor ever.

CB, I think you should restart the drive for March 1st in the original spirit of this thread. I'm in for 50 or so, I owe any acceptance to this place.

I will donate upon getting my first acceptance, no matter where it is. This site is way too helpful to not give back somehow. :thumbup:

I'll bump myself up to silver following an acceptance :)

^ Same with an acceptance I will donate, with a rejection to everywhere I will deactivate my account and cut myself off from life haha.

I'll bump myself up to silver when I make it into the guard and get a paycheck :)

I always said I'd donate to SDN when I got my first acceptance because its been such a great resource.

Pledge Drive

Chocolate Bear: $60
Punkmedgirl: $60
DoktorB: $30
Deeter (tdittyx2x3): $50
Sithr: $15
TeamZissou: $60
Kramerica: $49

I'll donate when I get an acceptance too. I know that I would never have applied DO without this site, and it's where my interviews are. For this I shall always be grateful.

Pledge Drive

Chocolate Bear: $60
Punkmedgirl: $60
DoktorB: $30
Deeter (tdittyx2x3): $50
Sithr: $15
TeamZissou: $60
Kramerica: $49
Exalya: $50

I think there was demand for different options, so a few changes were made. Was there something you wanted from Platinum that you can't get otherwise? Or do you just like Platinum more? :D

Well, I'm not sure what it came with but what I can gather is that it must be better than gold and cheaper than life member. Looks like the option you picked was $60. I wouldn't be against spending more than gold, but the life member might be a little much right now. Plus, it looks cooler than gold. :)

I understand. Yeah, I'm pretty sure it had most/all of the same features as Lifetime, but with an expiration date.

Gold is really cool, since right now we're doing 2 years for the price of 1! You can always upgrade to Lifetime, but this way you'd show your support without having to throw down such a large chunk of change.

As soon as I get any acceptance to a med school, I will become a lifetime member. I love this site, people are extremely helpful and I don't think I couldn't have made it this far without them.

Ditto. If my MCAT score turns out to be close to my practice tests or higher I'll probably go ahead and donate at that point.